A bite of reality in medicine and life.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
By using (the “Web Site”), you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use the Web Site. These Terms and Conditions may be revised and updated at any time. Your continued usage of the Web Site will mean that you accept those changes.
• No Provider/Patient Relationship You understand and agree that the Web Site is made available as a way for you to gather general medical information and that it is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The information provided to you is not intended to substitute for your relationship with a health care professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider for any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay seeking advice or treatment, because of something you read on this Web Site. Do not use this Web Site for medical emergencies. In an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
• Parental Advisory. The Web Site may contain health- or medical-related materials that are sexually explicit. If you find these materials offensive, you may not want to use the Web Site. Parents may wish to monitor the use of the Web Site by children younger than 18 years old.
• Use of Information. Except for making a hard copy print of the information provided on this Web Site or downloading the material for personal use, all of the content of the Web Site, including text, art, graphics, and logos, is the property of and/or its operational service providers or sponsors, and is protected by U.S. and International copyright and other laws. You agree not to reproduce, modify, transmit, or display any information provided on the Web Site without express prior written consent, or to assist a third party to do so.
• Prohibited Uses; Termination of Access. Unauthorized use of the material or information provided to you through this Web Site is strictly prohibited and will subject you to termination of access and prosecution. You agree not to: 1) use any of the information or material on this Web Site to create links to any other web site except upon prior written authorization; 2) incorporate all or any of this Web Site into another web site except upon prior written authorization; or 3) upload, post, transmit or otherwise distribute or reproduce any information or material provided through this Web Site without prior written authorization.
• Disclaimer. While has taken great care to compile information included on this Web Site, it does not endorse or recommend any of the treatment, medications, procedures or products mentioned on this Web Site, nor does it credential any individual or organization contributing to or linked to this Web Site. Use of the Web Site and its contents is at your own risk.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS". TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMANCE. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR ADVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, CORRECT, TIMELY, RELIABLE, OR CURRENT.
• Limitation of Liability. You agree that in no event shall Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors be liable to you, or have any responsibility of any kind to you, under any theory of liability related to or arising out of your use of the Web Site and shall have no liability to you or responsibility of any kind to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for personal injury, wrongful death, loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether involving an action in warranty, contract, tort, or otherwise, even if Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors are advised of the likelihood or possibility of the same. You agree that Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors shall have no liability to you for or relating to any delay, interruption or corruption of data or any other information resulting from access to or inability to access this Web Site, whether or not Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors are advised of the same.
• Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors from and against any claims, causes of action, liabilities, settlements, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys fees and accounting fees, relating to or arising out of your violation of this Agreement or any activity related to or arising out of your use of the Web Site.
• Third Party Rights. You understand and agree that Dr. Jeri Dyson, www.drjerispeaks.com, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, or sponsors shall have the right to assert and enforce the provisions of the limitation of liability and indemnification paragraphs of this Agreement directly against you.
• Governing Law. This Terms and Conditions Use of Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Florida without regard to choice of law principles.
• Severability. If any provision of this Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree that all other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
• Entire Agreement. This Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dr. Jeri Dyson and/or with respect to the Web Site and its content. Any modification or amendment to this Agreement by you must be in writing and signed by Dr. Jeri Dyson or an authorized agent of www.drjerispeaks.com. No waiver of any of the terms and conditions of use shall be deemed a continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition of this Agreement.